Sunday, September 20, 2009

Biggest Loser


So I'm very proud of my husband Fred. One our family's favorite TV shows is The Biggest Loser. Fred has been so inspired by it that he has lost almost 100 pounds! I'm so proud of him.
Right before school started, I was feeling the need for a road trip. I called my friend Melanie and she had such a busy month in August, that we could only go for 24 hours. We decided to head to Tuacahn to watch Footloose. We took Kari and Melanie's sister Stephanie.
The trip was great, the show was amazing, but the best part of all -- THE FA COUSINS FROM THE BIGGEST LOSER WERE THERE!!! I LOVE those guys. I was almost more excited to see them than to see Footloose. Well Kari and Melanie talked me in to going up to them during half time (you can tell I'm a sports mom -- I guess it's really called intermission). Filipe was so nice. When I told him about Fred and his success and his being inspired by him -- he asked if the camera had a video. He wanted to make this video for Fred.

What is most amazing about his success -- he and Creighton were able to hike to the top of Table Rock! Keep it up Fred, I love you. Ann

6 comments:

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Wow...way to go Fred! Who can watch the Biggest Loser and not love it?! I haven't seen you guys in way too long. One of these days we might need to just come up to hang out. :) Have a good day. Tell all of your family hello.

Kimberly Miller said...

I still can't believe you met them, I am so jealous!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Awesome Fred! That's great. I love the show as well. :) I think it's so fun to see people change their lives and how neat that you are doing it yourself. I still have never hike Table Rock - maybe some day.

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest experience! I love that Filipe asked to do the video for Fred! What an awesome experience. Fred is doing pretty amazing. We sure love you guys!

Shari Baker said...

Seriously so cool! Fred is AWESOME!

JoSue said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Biggest Loser. I cry pretty much every episode because it is so touching. That is AWESOME that Fred has lost that much weight. I can't believe you randomly ran into them. They were one of my favorite couples. Seriously though, great job to Fred!