Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Family







I'm writing this from Fred's computer so I have access to pictures! We are in Boise and I'll write more about that on another blog, but for those browsing, here is the update from the Lewis clan. Me -- I'm loving the summer -- wedding, baseball, cleaning out closets, etc. Fred -- he's in heaven cuz it's baseball season and Jake's playing well! Kari -- she's excited because she got a real job teaching second grade at Syringa Elementary in Pocatella. Creighton -- Happily married to the cutest, kindest, smartest.... Melissa -- hanging out in Florida, hopefully loving married life and working hard! Jake -- Happy because he's got job, or so he says, playing baseball! So that's what we're all doing, and hopefully I can figure out how to post a picture or two! Life really is wonderful and we are extremely blessed.

5 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I miss you guys. I'm glad we at least were able to see you a bit the night of Creighton and Melissa's reception. It was fun to see everything going on with your family and I'm so excited for Kari. Please tell her congratulations for me!

Shari Baker said...

You were in Boise! You know Orrin and I live right in Boise. If you are back here any time even for a baseball tournament I would love to come and watch or you guys could stop by for a visit. Looks and sounds like you are definitely staying busy. I'm thrilled for Kari. I know she'll be a great teacher. I'm sure that the kids love her. I love that picture of Creighton and Melissa...they're so cute! Anyways, thanks for the update.

Shauna said...

Ann, Jessie told me about your blog and I was so excited! If you would like to read mine, e-mail me and I'll invite you. Thanks for sharing about your life!
Shauna

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the pictures! You have no idea how much we miss you! Well, you probably do. But you're catching on very well to the ways of blogging :). Tell Fred he did an awesome job with the pictures! And Jake looks like an ol' pro at baseball. We can't wait to see you guys!

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Hi Ann! That was a fun post, good to hear what everyone is doing. I just read Creighton and Melissa's blog--back in Utah it sounds like. :) Life is exciting, huh? Yeah Kari, having a "real job" is nice, tell Jake I don't know that baseball falls into that category--unless of course Fred is still paying him! Have a good day.