Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are all back!

We are so grateful that Creighton and Melissa made it safely back from Florida. They were a big help to us here this past week. We are alot closer to getting the yard in thanks to them!

Fred and I just had an awesome theater trip to Las Vegas. First front row seats to Les Mis in Tuacahn, then on to Las Vegas for second row seats to Phantom of the Opera Friday night. Then Saturday was filled first with a ventriloquist, then a magician and capping it all off (drum roll please) DONNY AND MARIE!! Fred even liked them. It was an amazing trip and so much fun. It was actually my Christmas present from Fred. Melanie Commons ordered the Donny and Marie tickets. I'm so glad we had a chance to do something besides sports. Our family sport trip is coming in August when we head off to Chicago for football and baseball! We are very blessed. This week we are heading to Twin Falls for the Legion District playoffs. Fred was sad when we missed four of Jakes games while we were gone. I'm trying to remember to take my camera so I can get pictures.

4 comments:

JoSue said...

Ann! This is JoSue Nelson! I found your blog off Creighton's! How are you?? I was so glad to read about how well your family is doing. I sure do miss living over there in that ward and seeing you guys regularly. I was excited to read that Kari got a job at Syringa. That's where I went to elementary school and I loved it!! I'd be interested in knowing if some teachers are still there. Anyway, check out our blog. clarkandjo.blogspot.com. My parents aren't into the whole blog thing quite yet but I'm working on it. Then again, they did just get the internet so I guess we'll see. :)

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Hey Lewis family! It sounds like life is exciting lately. How fun that you went to Les Mis and Phantom. I still want to do that one of these days... Have fun on your baseball and football trip to Chicago. I can't wait to hear how Kari's job goes at Syringa and it's good to hear Creighton and Melissa are back from Florida. Take care!

Brenda said...

So I snuck on from Shauna's blog site. Maybe I'll have to start one too! The only thing is though, I think our Family website would go by the wayside if everyone got their own blog. I still like the family one, so maybe I'll hold out. I'm glad that Melissa and Creighton got back safe and sound so you're family can be together again. It's tough when they're so far away. We've had Jessie and the kids her for a month and it's been so fun. Kind of wild and crazy, but I'm sure we'll really miss them when they leave. Brenda

A said...

Hi Ann- It's Angela (Sudweeks),
Just wanted to say Hello. It's been along time since our piano teacher/student days- I've been practicing for gummy bears, I promise:) I've seen lots of pictures of Creighton and his new wife. He couldn't have turned out to be any more handsome! Kari will be great at Syringa.