Monday, August 10, 2009

Life is amazing!


I know it has been a long time since I posted. I forgot how!! Melissa and Creighton gave me a brief lesson so I'm going to give it a try. The most exciting news since our last post is the birth of Anna Michelle Lewis on 7/22/09. She weighed in at 8lbs 4 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is darling. This first picture is of Melissa about 4 hours before giving birth. She is amazing. See that smile on Creighton's face? It is still there!




Fred was trying out his new D90 camera while we were in the waiting room -- so here are a few of those pics. (This is my attempt at anticipation before the baby pics)



And finally ...



Hopefully there will be new pictures soon!

2 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I was so excited to see your update. Anna Michelle is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. You guys all look great!

Kimberly Miller said...

Welcome back to blogging Ann! :) Your grandbaby is absolutely beautiful! So is that picture of Kari by the way.