Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been a long time!I

It's been a long time since I posted last. We have been very busy. One of the highlights of the last few months was a 10 day trip to Chicago. It was awesome. We saw the Bears play Kansas City, the Cubs play St. Louis and the White Sox play the Red Sox! We drove to Nauvoo and spent a few days as well. We were able to go to the Nauvoo Temple. What a trip! We took my dad with us. It was amazing. I thought Fred had some pictures on his computer, but I can't find them. I'll post pictures later.

The good news is -- we are alive, well, happy and truly blessed! Watch for more to come.

3 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip to Chicago. My mom said they came to play games a couple of weekends ago and I must admit I was quite jealous!! :) It sounds like you had fun times. I can't wait to see your family at Christmas time.

Shari Baker said...

I'm glad you posted, I was beginning to wonder if you were all still alive. I love the Nauvoo temple. My mom and I got to attend a session there when I took her back to the mission. I've never been to Chicago but love the city and would love to go. I've heard Chicago is awesome because it is so clean. Yep, I'll have to plan a trip. Glad all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad to see you guys posted. Now Fred needs to do Creighton's 5 things tag!